img { max-width: 100%; height: auto; width: auto\9; /* ie8 */ }

Tags

After 10 years living in the UK/London, fine art graduate Yu'an has return to give Taiwan a better look. Sharing all the weird and wonderful happening/things on this amusement island, as she calls it. DIY spirit influenced by shallowism, Taiwan is a wonderful place born under the love of China, Japan and the USA.
Back to Yu'an image board or SOUSiOU the fashion blog.

Translate

Monday 4 August 2014

Grandmas dinning room


I am fed on grandmas food since age zero. When I visit my family in south Taiwan I try to dine with grandma as much as possible. Palate changes over times but often food is just so much more than it's taste. When I travel back and forth between Taiwan and London, it always takes me a month or so to stop missing the food from the other side. Grandmas food tho, what I grow up with, has something more substantial than taste, eating habit, culture and more. 
 
I rearranged the food from the dinner table and stylized them with provided contant. 
This is kinda how I feel what I have changed and became. 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment